So the most part of the day today I spent in bed, sleeping and droolng, sneezing and eating just about everything I can find. Ive been fighting a sore throat that came out of nowhere, and now lots and lots of sinus pressure, headache and congestion. I signed my life away at Fred Meyers and got some claritin D that Im hoping will help soon too...oops, just found Danels chocolate bar that needed dipping in peanut butter...my bad. I sure hope this goes away soon though since its making me reallllllllllly grouchy and uncomfortable, and no one in the house will like me soon enough then...hehehe!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment