Poor Mom always gets it the worst in August...stress catches up to her and she neglects herself too much and poof....ER visit. She is currently on a strong antibiotic and a strong pain medicine for now, she is seemingly getting better. I had 2 weddings today to deliver; Jackie came by and rode with me to watch the kids since I couldnt turn the van off and had to keep the a/c running the entire time. She was great, kept the kids entertained and even gave me a good giggle by making a pit stop behind some strange barn when we couldnt find a porta potty anywheres! Grampa took Daniel to the park earlier in the day and came home to show me the river of blood running down his face; he had run smack into a post in the ground, hitting the bolt on it and splitting his forehead. I ran him over to the walk in clinic but they told me it was a 2 hour wait and I didnt have much time since I had the weddings to do so poor Daniel got a tight bandaid until after I was done and then we went off to the ER too. (insert bad Mommy here)....Lucky it wasnt all jagged or anything, so he was cleaned up and dermabonded and released. My ex sister in law is the head charge nurse there, and since Jackie is her daughter, I was hoping it would speed things up but it still took 2 hours....sigh.....
So home now, got some KFC on the way home and still munching on it with a glass of wine to try and unwind (snort, yeah right)...2 cakes tomorrow, 1 baby shower and 1 birthday plus an interview= long day. I cant wait for Monday to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment