Friday, February 22, 2008

2 1/2 weeks....

So Daniel goes in March 11th for Kindergarten registration....sigh.....I am glad for the distration of training for this marathon or I would be a totally mess. There has been noise in my house for 10 years now and the thought of having it quiet scares me to death. We just got the paperwork with information on classes and it turns out that there are 2 options; 1/2 day 5 days a weeks with the option of having lunch there, and full days 5 days a week. Of course the second option comes with a price tag of $2500 too. We have thought about Wickersham also since Erica loved it there over the summer with math class, but having them split up is worrysome too. At least it will keep my mind busy for a few minutes. I have my Elvis on singing to me, so all is good for now...can still hear the kids fighting over which star wars level to go on. Maybe I should enjoy it while I can.....

No comments: